Grades Preschool - 12
Sept 4, 2018 – June 21, 2019
Monday - Friday
The program is currently free for a limited time
- All programs are 30-45 minutes long, and include time for students to ask our expert staff any questions they may have.
- The program is customizable upon request to address the specific interests and needs of each class.
- This program is a great resource as a pre or post add-on to any outreach program, on-site school program, self-directed visit, or as a standalone experience.
- Personalized resources, activities/lesson plans will be provided to each class.
- Class Size: Classes can be of any size as long as they have access to a working internet connection, and a video/sound system. The amount of time individual students has to ask questions and interact will depend greatly on the number of students in the call.
- Technology Requirements: Students will need access to a reliable internet connection, and an audiovisual system. All online meeting information will be provided, and can be accessed through any web browser. Multiple computers/laptops may join the meeting at the same time, or all students may gather in front of one webcam.
Note: Programs available for booking between 7:30-9:30 a.m. or 2:15-4 p.m. (times are subject to change)
View our school program FAQ for answers.