Preschool - Grade 3
Program on pause
Mondays and Tuesdays
In this program, your students will:
- Use play to explore the life cycles and natural history of frogs
- Get hands on with games, specimens, and artifacts
- Watch a live frog feed inside the classroom
- Determine threats to frog habitats and what can be done to protect them from these threats
- This year, children will “hop” into our classroom to meet our amphibian friends. They will join us in a journey to find out more about the life cycles and habits of these amazing animals. This program aims to: provide a safe environment for children to discover and learn about amphibians; engage the children and inspire their curiosity creating an emotional connection between the children and frogs; and to instill in them a sense of respect for all aquatic life and the aquatic environment. Your class will love learning about the many wonders of the life of frogs through the variety of interactive experiences this program has to offer—storytelling, games, a meet and greet with live animals and much more.
View our school program FAQ for answers.