Requests for support must be received through the below online donation request form. Requests via phone, mail, fax and email will not be accepted.
1. Unfortunately, due to the very high volume of requests we receive from Lower Mainland schools and post-secondary institutions, we are unable to support individual school fundraising activities. We do offer a discounted admission rate for schools, community groups and non-profit groups throughout the year. If you are interested in learning more about arranging a group visit, please contact our bookings office at 604-659-3552, or email email@example.com.
2. We only consider requests from organizations in British Columbia. The Aquarium donates to a wide variety of community groups, local charities and not-for-profits, particularly those with a focus on children/youth, education, people with disabilities and the environment. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to fulfill every request.
3. The Aquarium does not grant donations to the following groups and organizations:
4. Requests must contain the Charitable Number in order to be considered.
5. As a not-for-profit organization, the Aquarium does not make cash donations.
6. Please allow at least six weeks between the date of your request and the date of your event.
Please fill in the form below to be considered for a community support request. Due to the high volume of donation requests that we receive, only those organizations whose request has been approved will be contacted.