Field Trips Engage Active Minds - Let Us Help You Make Your Visit Amazing!
Join our team of learning experts at the Vancouver Aquarium for an exclusive sneak-peek at our new year of exciting programming.
During our teacher preview, get an insider’s look at the habitats, animals, science, and research that happen both at the Vancouver Aquarium and around the world. Dive into our diverse ecosystems, learn about how scientists study animals and their environments, and explore how our actions can have an impact on the world around us through exclusive opportunities and fun hands-on activities.
Leave with inspiration on how to incorporate a field trip to the Vancouver Aquarium into the new BC curriculum, and different ways to engage students in conservation.
Questions about this workshop? Please email Stephanie
- Access to the education experts who design and facilitate your school program experience
- Learn some tips and tricks on how to book your experience and check-in on the day of your field trip
- Half day workshop: preview some of our most popular school programs
- Explore how to optimize a field trip to meet your class's learning needs and the BC curriculum's new focus on place-based learning
- All day entrance to the Vancouver Aquarium
Friday October 20th
Early 4D theatre option:
9am - 12pm
High school workshop:
1pm - 4pm
*Includes admission to the Vancouver Aquarium
Questions about teacher opportunities? Please email Stephanie Chong or Danika Strecko
Want to be the first to hear more about opportunities like this? Sign up for our Teachers' Newsletter.