Thank you for your interest in contacting the Vancouver Aquarium for support. Before requesting a donation, please read the information below to ensure your organization meets the Aquarium’s donation request criteria.
Community Support Requests
Requests for support must be received through the below online donation request form. Requests via phone, mail, fax and email will not be accepted.
1. Unfortunately, due to the very high volume of requests we receive from Lower Mainland schools and post-secondary institutions, we are unable to support individual school fundraising activities. We do offer a discounted admission rate for schools, community groups and non-profit groups throughout the year. If you are interested in learning more about arranging a group visit, please contact our bookings office at 604-659-3552, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. We only consider requests from organizations in British Columbia. The Aquarium donates to a wide variety of community groups, local charities and not-for-profits, particularly those with a focus on children/youth, education, people with disabilities and the environment. Due to the large number of requests we receive, we are not able to fulfill every request.
3. The Aquarium does not grant donations to the following groups and organizations:
Political or religious organizations
Organizations outside of B.C.
Schools and post-secondary institutions
Third party fundraising efforts
Sports Clubs or Teams
4. Requests must contain the Charitable Number in order to be considered.
5. As a not-for-profit organization, the Aquarium does not make cash donations.
6. Please allow at least six weeks between the date of your request and the date of your event.
Make A Request
Please fill in the form below to be considered for a community support request. Due to the high volume of donation requests that we receive, only those organizations whose request has been approved will be contacted.
Share Your Thoughts
How was your visit? Fill in our comment card and let us know. Find it here
Your donation supports the conservation of aquatic life. Learn more
Did You Know?
Sea otters hold hands to rest in groups called “rafts”. Read more