This 14th annual celebration of diving will engage divers and non-divers alike. Featuring compelling diving demonstrations, exhibits and conversations, Divers’ Weekend will inspire visitors to further explore the oceans, exchange ideas and expand their horizons.
Divers’ Weekend 2013 will feature events including:
- Diving Seminar Series including 10 fascinating talks over two days highlighting featuring the themes of Exploration and Conservation (see schedule below);
- Diving demonstrations by the Canadian Coast Guard, RCMP and Royal Canadian Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal dive teams;
- Exhibits by diving clubs, organizations and businesses, including hands-on opportunities with Aquatica camera housings and products and Aqua Lung dive gear;
- Demonstration dives featuring vintage hard hat dive suit;
- Fun gallery activities for the kids.
Certified divers receive 50 percent off admission or 10 percent off Aquarium membership with a valid certification card. Membership offer not available online – please purchase in person at membership services or by phone at 604.659.3526.
(Featured events may change without notice. Please check back regularly for updates to the schedule.)